Article 1 (Definitions)
1.2. Monthly Pass
An online streaming Service provided by Two Companies via the Internet for a set monthly fee (hereinafter referred to as “Subscription”) which provides streaming access to multiple videos and content associated with New Japan Pro-Wrestling (hereinafter referred to as “Content/s”).
Refers to the personal information registered to the Service by the User and an e-mail address or related identifiers, issued by Two Companies, to identify the User. The User must register an Account to subscribe to the Monthly Pass or purchase a PPV.
The User to which the Account is registered.
Article 2. (Scope of Application and Modification)
Article 3 (Member Eligibility)
Member registration is restricted to persons 13 years or older. By accessing, using and/or providing information through the Service, you, the User, declares that you are not under the age of 13 years.
Article 4 (Member Contract)
4.2. The Subscription contract or purchase is deemed to be effective, and the content available for use by the User, from the time of notification to the Member that Two Companies have approved the application for the Monthly Pass or the purchase of PPV.
4.3. Two Companies may refuse to accept a subscription to a Monthly Pass or purchase of a PPV, if any of the following circumstances apply to the Member:
1) If all or part of the account information provided to Two Companies is falsified, erroneous, misleading, or omitted.
2) The applicant is a minor and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative.
3) The applicant is deemed to be member of antisocial forces (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime group member, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, or other similar groups. The same applies to the below) or is involved in any interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, including cooperation or involvement in the maintenance, operation, or management of anti-social forces through funding or otherwise.
The applicant has been previously subjected to any of the measures stipulated in Article 16.
Two Companies deems the membership to be inappropriate.
Article 5. (Updating Registered Information)
Members shall promptly update their account information in the event of any changes to their registered account information.
Article 6 (Management of Account)
6.1. Members shall use and manage their Account with due care and shall not allow third parties to use the Account, or lend, transfer, alter the name, or sell the Account.
6.2. Two Companies shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of the Account by a third party. Members are responsible for payment of any Monthly Pass and PPV fees incurred due to the unauthorized use of their Account by a third party. However, this shall not apply when there are reasons attributable to the Two Companies.
7.1. Members shall, at their own expense and responsibility, procure devices, organize high-speed internet connection contract, install applications, and make any necessary preparation required to use the Monthly Pass or PPV. Members are also responsible for ensuring the required operating environment as specified separately by the Two Companies.
7.2. Some Content provided by the Services may not be available in certain countries or regions. Any geographical restrictions will be applied according to geographical location of the User when accessing the Service. Two Companies may use various technologies and methods to verify the location of the User.
Article 8. (Fees and Payment)
8.1. Members shall pay the Subscription fee for the Monthly Pass or the PPV viewing fee in accordance with the payment method specified separately by Two Companies.
8.3. The Two Companies reserves the right to change the pricing of any features provided in the Monthly Pass of the Service, to the extent that such changes are not excessively expensive. In such case, Two Companies will, in principle, notify the User at least 30 days prior to any such changes.
Article 9. (Automatic Renewal)
9.1. Unless otherwise cancelled, the Monthly Pass will be automatically renewed, and payment of the fixed monthly fee will be processed using the payment method specified by the User at the time of application for use.
9.2. In the case of automatic renewal, the Subscription fee payment will be processed (Universal time coordinated) on the date 30 days after the Subscription application date. Unless cancelled, the Subscription will thereafter be automatically renewed every 30 days and payments will be processed accordingly.
9.3. If the payment cannot be processed due to a customer credit or system error, the payment process will be repeated every day for 7 days according to Japan Standard Time. In such case, if payment processing is successful, the new Subscription contract will commence on that date of successful payment processing.
9.4. Monthly Pass purchased via third party apps (apps from Apple, Google, Amazon, Roku, or similar) will be billed according to the billing period specified by the said third party app.
Article 10. (Suspension of Service Provision)
10.1. Two Companies may suspend the provision of Monthly Pass or PPV, without prior notice to the User, in the case of any of the following:
1) Urgent system inspection or maintenance work related to this Service.
2) Natural disasters, power outages, fires, riots, or forces majeure which make it impossible to operate the Service.
3) Two Companies deems it necessary to suspend the Service.
10.2. Two Companies may suspend all or part of the system, with prior notice, on the NJPW WORLD website to perform periodic system maintenance.
Article 11 (Change of Contents)
The Content provided in the Monthly Pass or PPV may be changed anytime. Some Contents may be terminated without prior notice.
Article 12 (Ownership of Rights)
All copyrights, design rights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related to the Service, Monthly Pass, or PPV belong to the Two Companies, or those who have granted licenses to the Two Companies. The Two Companies does not grant any rights to Members.
Article 13 (Prohibited Matters)
When using the Service, User shall not engage in any of the following acts or acts that Two Companies deems to fall under any of the following items:
1) Acts that violate laws and regulations.
2) Acts that offend public order and morals.
3) Making Contents available to unspecified persons or large numbers of persons.
4) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, image rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of Two Companies, other users of the Service, or other third parties
5) Acts that place an excessive load on the system of this Service.
6) Acts that may interfere with the operation of this Service.
7) Acts that illegally access or attempt to illegally access this Service.
8) Acts that collect information on other users of this Service.
9) Acts that cause any disadvantages, damages, or discomfort to the Two Companies, users of this Service, or other third parties.
Acts that directly or indirectly cause or facilitate any of the above acts or matters.
Any acts that the Two Companies deem inappropriate.
Article 14 (Cancellation of Monthly Pass)
14.1. Members may cancel Monthly Pass at any time according to the cancellation method stipulated separately by Two Companies. Please refer to the Support Center for information on how to cancel or terminate a Monthly Pass which have been subscribed to via third parties other than Two Companies (apps from Apple, Google, Amazon, Roku, or similar).
14.2. Cancellation shall take effect at the end of the Member's current subscription period, and the Member may continue to use the Monthly Pass until that date. In the event of cancellation during the subscription period, the Two Companies will not refund or reduce the fee for the remainder of the subscription period.
14.3. In the event where Member has any outstanding payments due or debts to the Two Companies upon cancellation, the entire outstanding amount or any remaining debts shall be accelerated and become immediately due and payable.
Article 15 (Account Deletion)
15.1. Member may delete or terminate their Account at any time according to the method stipulated separately by Two Companies.
15.2. Use an access to Monthly Pass or PPV viewing will be forfeited at the time of deletion of the Account.
15.3. Termination of Account does not cancel or terminate Monthly Pass Subscription. Members must follow the cancellation procedure according to their subscription method before deleting their account. Cancellation procedures cannot be conducted via the website after deletion of the Account which the Subscription or PPV is connected to. Refer to Support Center for details on subscription cancellation for each subscription method.
Article 16 (Monthly Pass or PPV Termination, Member Contract Termination)
Two Companies may immediately suspend or terminate the distribution or provision Monthly Pass or PPV to the Member, or terminate a membership Account in the case of any of the following:
1) Member fails to pay the Monthly Pass Subscription fee by the payment due date.
3) Two Companies deems it inappropriate to continue providing Service to the Member for any reason, including being unable to contact the Member for an extended period of time.
4) The Member is deceased.
Article 17 (Termination of Service)
Two Companies may terminate all Subscriptions with Members and terminate provision of Monthly Pass or PPV content with given prior notice on the Services.
Article 18 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Article 19 (Non-warranty and Disclaimer)
19.1. Two Companies assumes no guarantee that the Monthly Pass or PPV will be suitable for the Member's intended use; have the functions, characteristics, or usefulness expected by the Member; or that it will be free from any defects or malfunctions.
19.2. Two Companies shall not be liable to compensate for any damages incurred by Members due to Monthly Pass or PPV content changes, suspension or termination of Monthly Pass or PPV, deletion or loss of Member registration, inability of use, malfunction or damages incurred by Member’s equipment due to use of the Monthly Pass or PPV, or any other damages or losses incurred due to the use of Monthly Pass or PPV (“Damages”).
19.3. Notwithstanding the provisions of this Article or any other disclaimer, in the event where Two Companies is liable to a Member for damages based on default or tort in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, Two Companies shall not be liable for Member damages exceeding the amount of the Monthly Pass subscription fee or PPV viewing fee paid by the Member to Two Companies in the past 3 months. Two Companies shall, in no event, be liable for any collateral, indirect, special, or future damages or losses, or any loss of profits.
19.4 Two Companies shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes between Members, or between Members and third parties in connection with the Service.
19.5 The provisions of the preceding three clauses shall not apply in the event of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Two Companies.
Article 20 (Handling of Account Information)
Article 21 (Governing Laws and Jurisdiction)
21.2. The Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any disputes arising between the Two companies and Members regarding this app.
Amended on: September 9, 2023
NJPW WORLD Commercial Disclosure According to the Specified Commercial Transaction Act (Under Revision)
1. Legal Business Name
TV Asahi Corporation New Japan Pro-Wrestling Co., Ltd.
2. Head of Operations
Yukiko Fujimoto, TV Asahi Corporation
3. Business Location
6-9-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-8001, Japan Phone Number: +81 (0)3-6823-6290 (New Japan Pro-Wrestling Co., Ltd.)
1) Monthly Pass I. For payments from within Japan: · Payments made with credit card, debit card, PayPal, docomo's d payment, au Kantan Settlement (au/UQ Mobile), Softbank Collective Payment, or Y!mobile Collective Payment: ¥1,298 JPY (tax included) · Payments made via App Store, Google Play Store, or Amazon In-App Purchasing (IAP): ¥1,500 JPY (tax included)
II. For payments from outside of Japan: · Payments made with credit card, debit card or PayPal: $9.99 USD · Payments made via App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon In-App Purchasing (IAP), or Roku Pay: $9.99 USD to be charged in the local currency of the user as per the current exchange rate. Pricing will vary according to the exchange rate.
2) Pay-Per-View (PPV) Product Pricing varies per pay-per view product (“PPV”). Pricing for each product is listed separately. *“PPV” payments cannot be made through App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon In-App Purchasing or Roku Pay.
6. Additional Fees
The user will bear any costs associated with equipment required for streaming or using the Service, internet connection fees, network packet communication fees, telecommunication charges for telecommunication lines, and any other costs related to the Service.
7. Payment Methods
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, Diners), some debit cards, PayPal, DOCOMO-payment, au Kantan Settlement (au / UQ mobile), Softbank Collective Payment, Y Mobile Collective Payment, App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon In-App Purchasing, and Roku Pay.
8. Billing Period
1) Monthly Pass Fees will be billed every 30 calendar days from the date corresponding to the commencement of the Service subscription (including the date of subscription). Monthly unlimited viewing plans purchased via third party apps (e.g., Apple, Google, Amazon, Roku) will be billed according to the billing period specified by the said third party app. 2) Pay-Per-View (PPV) Billed at the time of purchase.
9. Payment Period
As per the payment period specified by each payment method.
10. Period of Service Provision
The Service will be available immediately after completion of the subscription procedure. Please note that some products or content may have a specified or limited viewing period or expiration date. In such case, viewing will only be available during the specified viewing period or time limitation.
11. Recommended Viewing
Click here for details on the recommended viewing environment.
12. Returns and Cancellations
Returns and cancellations are not available due to the nature of the services provided.